Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I love Louisville

Actually, I think I would pretty much love anywhere I lived. I even really like this apartment, other than its minor weirdnesses and occasional major problem. On that front:

- My bathroom finally got painted. They didn't sand it down well enough, but the paint covers it acceptably. The painter didn't use any drop cloths or masks, but it doesn't look like he splattered anything of importance this time.

- It's been either warm or not windy for pretty much the last week. Either way, with the modifications I made to the apartment, I've been able to keep the temperature downright balmy in here. Hopefully this will last through the rest of the winter.

- I think my neighbors belong to a cult. They're from India, so I understand there may be various rituals that differ from ours - but their volume and frequency have become somewhat alarming. It's like those horror story exposee's you expect to see on TV:

"Louisville Indian Death Cult Massacre! Innocent bystander in neighboring apartment killed in blood ritual"

No comments:

Post a Comment