Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Post

Barring any other major developments, this will probably be my last post on the 800 building. Amazingly enough, this weekend (the 10th of December), I received my deposit. I moved out in July.

It was even more impressive for my girlfriend; she moved out in April, and got her check on the same cold December day. I suppose the final point of the story is that not everyone at the building is bad, or a problem. They just have, how shall I say, "administrative issues" in the office.

I was seriously considering filing a lien against the building for my deposit though, if only for the comedic value. Who in their right mind files a lien against a twenty million dollar building over a $250 deposit? Alas, I won't have the chance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment