Thursday, June 23, 2011

Moving

I'm moving out next month, across town to a place that actually has a pool, pool table, and weight room. Yes, it costs more for less space; but not tremendously more, and not tremendously less space. My girlfriend already lives in a different apartment at the complex, and so far things seem to be more than fine.

In some ways I'll miss this building, like I've missed most of the places I've set up camp at for an extended period. All things considered, it's been pretty good to me - I've not had any major explosions or issues that really screwed things up. There have been plenty of inconveniences though, and I don't look forward to another chilly winter here with heaters that aren't up to spec.

On the plus side, the smaller location means I get a head start on reducing my footprint. I gotta start throwing out useless crap now, which means there will be less to deal with for the big move next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment